IAPHS is going to make its newsletter easier to use and richer in its coverage of material related to IAPHS population health and population health professionals!
You may have noticed that the IAPHS website now has sections devoted to:
- announcements (job, training, and funding opportunities; conferences and webinars; and more);
- resources (teaching, data, research guidelines, etc); as well as
- a blog featuring news and commentary about population health science.
With these additions, we can make the newsletter leaner and more agile.
From now on, we’ll be sending out two kinds of newsletter – the IAPHS Blog Update and IAPHS News & Notes.
- Watch for IAPHS Blog Update towards the end of every month. It will provide highlights of the posts published over the course of the month and links that enable you to read more.
- IAPHS News & Notes will continue to arrive about every other month, but in a more concise format that provides the key messages in our stories as well as links to the IAPHS website more complete information.
The announcements and resources that have appeared in our newsletters are now posted at https://iaphs.org/tools/announcements. We’ll highlight some of the most recent in both the Blog Update and News & Notes, and invite you to the website to view more.
These changes are designed to make opportunities more current and accessible, and the newsletter an email you can digest in less than a minute. We welcome your feedback!