Thank you for participating in the 2018 IAPHS Conference!
IAPHS wishes to express our appreciation to our Conference Sponsors, NAS and NASEM staff, and all those involved in the planning. We look forward to seeing everyone at the 2019 Conference in Seattle, Washington!
Visit Past and Future Conferences for archived material.
2018 Conference Sponsors
IAPHS Also Thanks:
- The 2018 Program Committee, led by Allison Aiello and Bob Hummer, for their vision and hard work in organizing the program
- Dave Kindig, Paula Lantz, Sanne Magnan, Lourdes Rodríguez, Bob Hummer and Allison Aiello for organizing the Symposium on Population Health Science in the United States: Trends, Evidence, and Effective Policy
- Shawn Bauldry, Lynne Cossman, and Julia Wolf for organizing the roundtables
- Theresa Osypuk and David Rehkopf for organizing the Poster Award judging
- Tiffany Green, JoAnne Dyer, Sarah Burgard, Anjum Hajat, Hedy Lee and Chris Bachrach for communications efforts
- The organizers of concurrent panel sessions
- The student volunteers assisting with registration and other conference activities
- IAPHS Administrative Director Sue Bevan for conference management
- NASEM staff Alina Baciu, Carla Alvarado, Kimani Hamilton-Wray, Hope Hare, and Patsy Powell for logistical support
- NAS Building audiovisual support staff
KEY CONFERENCE DATES
Call for Submissions:
October 1-4, 2019
If you have any questions about the conference, submissions, registration, or anything related to our annual event, contact email@example.com.