Individual Member Benefits
- Reduced registration fees at conferences.
- Visibility on the IAPHS website (optional): to make information about your skills and interests accessible to scientists, practitioners, policy makers, and media representatives.
- Discounted registration fees at IAPHS-sponsored workshops.
- Access to conference videos
- Eligibility for mentoring programs for students and early career professionals and other future IAPHS activities.
- Free access to IAPHS publications.
- Leadership opportunities at multiple stages of career development.
$200,000 or more
$150,000 – $199,999
$100,000 – $149,999
$75,000 – $99,999
$60,000 – $74,999
You may be a Student Member if you are an undergraduate or graduate student registered in a college or university and not at the same time employed in a full-time position. Post-doctoral fellows must become regular members. Student members may renew as students on an annual basis as long as they remain eligible.
Frequently Asked Questions
REGULAR MEMBER DUES ARE BASED ON INCOME. WHY?
IAPHS wants to make membership accessible to everyone with a commitment to using science to improve population health. The individuals who contribute to this goal vary greatly in their financial resources. Basing dues on income (rather than career stage or some other criterion) helps to account for the wide differences in salary levels across different disciplines and sectors. IAPHS will not collect information about income or make the dues category an individual selects public.
CAN I PAY DUES FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR AT A TIME?
Yes, on the membership form you may elect a two-year membership. A two-year membership includes a discount on the second year’s dues.