Ready to join a diverse, talented set of colleagues in tackling some of population health’s most important problems? Become a member of IAPHS!
What can IAPHS do for me?
- Help me connect and engage with scientists from other disciplines with similar population health interests.
- Through our conferences and blog, provide opportunities for disseminating my research to interdisciplinary audiences – and representatives of public health, policy, and health organizations as well.
- Keep me informed about the latest population-health-related jobs, funding, conferences, training, publications, and teaching resources.
- Provide mentoring on career development, translation, and communicating research.
- Give me the satisfaction of being part of an energetic and talented group of scientists devoted to population health science and its application to improving health/reducing disparities.
Hear what IAPHS members have to say:
|“IAPHS connects me to population health scholars across the country engaging in cutting-edge research that will help to reduce health disparities and improve the health of the nation.”
Hedy Lee, Washington University
|“By creating a space for open dialogue among its diverse membership, IAPHS is lowering barriers between academic disciplines.”
James Broesch, Vancouver Coastal Health