Ready to join a diverse, talented set of colleagues in tackling some of population health’s most important problems?
Benefits include reduced registration fees at conferences and workshops, access to the IAPHS Library content, eligibility for mentoring programs for students and early career professionals and other future IAPHS activities, and leadership opportunities at multiple stages of career development.
Benefits include twenty percent discount on membership fees for all employees and students currently affiliated with the institutional member, ten percent discount on IAPHS workshops, social media promotion of your job and other announcements, table at the Recruitment Fair during the Annual Meeting, and a discounted rate for Exhibitors at the Annual Meeting.
WHAT CAN IAPHS DO FOR ME?
- Help me connect and engage with scientists from other disciplines with similar population health interests.
- Through our conferences and blog, provide opportunities for disseminating my research to interdisciplinary audiences – and representatives of public health, policy, and health organizations as well.
- Keep me informed about the latest population-health-related jobs, funding, conferences, training, publications, and teaching resources.
- Provide mentoring on career development, translation, and communicating research.
- Give me the satisfaction of being part of an energetic and talented group of scientists devoted to population health science and its application to improving health/reducing disparities.
Mike McGinnis, National Academy of Medicine
Hedy Lee, Washington University
James Broesch, Vancouver Coastal Health
Other Ways to Join the Conversation
- Follow our blog.
- Keep in touch with IAPHS by signing up for our free email newsletter. IAPHS members will receive the newsletter automatically.
- Submit a notice about your events and opportunities (job, training…) to reach IAPHS’s broad audience of people interested in population health.
- Learn about making a financial contribution or volunteering.
- Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Check back on the iaphs.org site often! We will feature exciting articles and information about progress in the field of population health and the people who make it all possible.