Five committees staffed by 40 outstanding volunteers are helping IAPHS develop the organization’s activities and services, design governance structures for the membership organization, and create a community of potential members.
The committees include:
- The Meeting Planning Committee planned the recent successful meeting in Washington DC; its membership will evolve as it plans future annual meetings.
- The Membership Planning Committee engages early-to-mid career population health scientists in helping to develop IAPHS activities and the structure of the membership organization.
- The Website Committee helps to guide the design and content of the IAPHS Website.
- The Development Committee is identifying strategies for supporting IAPHS activities.
- The Committee on Applying Population Health Science is crafting advice on how IAPHS can best pursue its goal of promoting the communication and application of science.
A full listing of committee members is available here.