2019 Submissions are now closed.
To recognize work of notable quality, potential, and/or likely impact on the field completed by a student in the population health sciences.
- Contribution must be first authored by the nominee.
- Have the majority of the work in the submission completed during the nominee’s time as a student.
- Be a student who is a member of IAPHS at the time of receiving the award.
- A work (either published or unpublished paper, dissertation chapter, or defended prospectus) that demonstrates notable quality, potential, and/or likely impact on the field of population health sciences. This work should be no longer than 30 pages.
- A nomination letter from one of their mentors, which highlights: (a) how the work contributes to the field of population health science, and (b) the student’s primary role in the completion of the submitted work.
Award recipient will receive a $1,000 honorarium or funds can be used for expense reimbursement to attend the conference. Award winners will be recognized in the opening plenary session of the conference.