IAPHS Postdoctoral Award
To recognize work of notable quality, potential, and/or likely impact on the field completed by a postdoc in the population health sciences.
- Contribution must be first authored by the nominee.
- Have the majority of the work in the submission completed during the nominee’s time as a postdoc.
- Be a member of IAPHS at the time of receiving the award.
- A published or unpublished paper, that demonstrates notable quality, potential, and/or likely impact on the field of population health sciences.
- A nomination letter (other or self-nominations allowed) that highlights how the work contributes to the field of population health science.
Award recipient will receive a $1,000 honorarium or funds can be used for expense reimbursement to attend the conference. Award winners will be recognized in the opening plenary session of the conference.